Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, downtown Windsor home. Enjoy a spacious backyard and deck with a covered outdoor bar and fire pit that's perfect for entertaining guests. The house features a remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, as well as many beautiful custom updates throughout. The property boasts 600+/- sqft of storage, room to park RV AND boat, plus plenty of additional parking space. Also, set-up ready for a car charger! The large backyard offers ADU and pool potential. Located just blocks from the Windsor Town Green, where local events include farmer's markets, outdoor summer concerts, outdoor movie nights and Christmas tree lighting, to name just a few. Nestled just North of Santa Rosa and South of Healdsburg. Windsor boasts a community with many gourmet restaurants, boutique shops, grocery markets, beautiful parks, desirable school districts, world-class wineries and breweries, and so much more. A must see!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,085 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, DSL Available, Internet Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Included,Electric,Gas Hook-Up,In Garage,Washer Included
- Granite Counter
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Oven,Gas Plumbed,Microwave,Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Circulating,Family Room,Gas Log,Gas Starter,Metal.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 9 Parking Spaces. Attached,Covered,Enclosed,Garage Door Opener,RV Possible,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Auto Sprinkler Rear, Auto Sprinkler Front
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Curb(s),Garden, Wet Bar, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Curb(s),Garden.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: John Drake, Compass
Agent License: 01932167
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.