3 + 1 Half
Sebastopol's country-living at its best. The compound is situated on 2 square acres of usable land. The gated property is in close proximity to Bodega Hwy, which is the direct route to downtown Sebastopol as well as to Bodega Bay. The property boasts a single-family residence, permitted granny unit & gorgeous permitted Cedar barn. The main house offers stunning valley views, solar panel system and extends to multiple landscaped outdoor entertaining areas, including decks & large patio. Truly an entertainer's dream. The granny unit is a fully functional dwelling with a garage, & the classic country-style barn offers multiple uses. The property features a Pinot Noir hobby vineyard, & is studded with a variety of trees including orchard, mature oak, redwood and birch, as well as fenced-in pastures ideal for horses or hobby farm animals. The abundant & mostly level sundrenched land is a gardener's dream. Fantastic opportunity for a farm-to-table lifestyle, & income producing potential!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,473 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Stone
- Electric,Hookups Only
- Pantry Closet,Synthetic Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Stone
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Stone
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Cook Top,Hood Over Range,Microwave
- Carpet, Stone, Simulated Wood
- Propane. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 15 Parking Spaces. Attached,Boat Storage,Covered,Enclosed,Garage Door Opener,Guest Parking Available,Interior Access,RV Possible.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Landscape Front,Private,Shape Regular, Balcony,Covered Courtyard,Uncovered Courtyard. Garden,Landscape Front,Private,Shape Regular.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: John Drake, Compass
Agent License: 01932167
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.