Single-level home in the desirable Santa Rosa Golf and Country Club neighborhood. This home features hardwood flooring, a sunroom and a large backyard with a pool; just in time for a pool party! The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features a beautiful brick fireplace, and the kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances with a gas burner stove. What makes this property truly special though, is the large, landscaped backyard. Beautiful pool, hot tub, mature palm trees, raised garden beds, fire pit, lawn and so much more. This is all literally right across the street from the Santa Rosa Golf and Country Club. This home is an outdoor-entertainer's as well as a golfer's dream.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,696 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Dryer Included,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area
- Dishwasher,Double Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Brick,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Auto Sprinkler Rear, Auto Sprinkler Front
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Gunite Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: John Drake, Compass
Agent Cell Phone: 707-228-5109
Agent License: 01932167 Office License: 01866771 Office Phone: 650-868-9188
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.