Beautiful 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms in a newer home subdivision in Northwest Santa Rosa. 2243 Orleans St is an inviting and comfortable floor plan with a bedroom and bathroom downstairs for guests. As you enter the home you are welcomed by the formal living/dining area which leads you into the spacious kitchen with an island and plenty of seating for friends and family. The lovely kitchen is open to the cozy family room with windows and a large slider which opens to the backyard. Views of nature and open fields can be enjoyed while sipping your morning coffee. As you head upstairs you will land in an office/den space that could be converted to a 5th bedroom if needed. Why pay for a brand-new home when you can get an almost new home for less? This home is less than 4 years old and shows like a model home. Highlights include, durable laminate flooring, gas range, laundry room, air conditioning with dual-zone controls, plantation shutters, and master bathroom with dual sinks.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,914 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Formal Room
- Cabinets,Hookups Only,Inside Room
- Island,Stone Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Microwave
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access.
- Front Porch
- Auto Sprinkler Front
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Dead End,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Front Porch. Auto Sprinkler Front,Dead End,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Haley Skerrett, Compass
Agent Cell Phone: 707-483-8550
Agent License: 01712002 Office License: 01527235 Office Phone: 7073953840
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.